- Jul 09, 2022, 11:00 AM EDT – Jun 30, 2023, 11:00 AM EDTonline eventCLASS® Primer for Teachers is an online course that will introduce you to understanding why interactions matter, the purpose of the CLASS® Tool and CLASS® observations, and introduces you to the framework for the your appropriate age level. Focus Areas: Interactions
- Oct 03, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMOnline eventWant to deepen your understanding of the CLASS tool and educator child interactions? This series included roughly 5 hours of professional development completed online when it works best for you. After the orientation, all work is done independently beginning on Oct. 10 and due Jan. 13, 2023.
- Oct 05, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDTSmart Beginnings, Suite F, 11832 Canon Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606, USAThis is a continuation of the ECE 103 cohort that began last spring. Only current members may attend. Focus Areas: Child Development Essentials, Environment
- Multiple DatesOct 11, 6:45 PM – 8:15 PMOnline EventDuring this 2 part training participants will learn about effective teacher-child interactions, as defined by the CLASS tool, and the ways these interactions help children learn. Session 1- Oct. 11- 6:45-8:15 Session 2- Oct. 12 - 6:45-8:15 Focus Area: Interactions
- Oct 19, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDTNewport News, 11832 Canon Blvd suite f, Newport News, VA 23606, USAThis is a new curriculum cohort. It is open by invitation only. Focus Areas: Child Development Essentials, Environment